Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17: Men Drinking

March 17: Men Drinking
Several men stand outside of this small grocery store drinking (vodka, beer), smoking and talking. I have seen them start to gather as early as 10:00 AM and the crowd will grow larger at around 6:00 PM. There is a well-used bus stop located in the front of this grocery store (in front of the tomato) about 50 feet away; therefore, the sidewalk in front of the store has a lot of foot traffic. I have never worried about my safety as I have walked by the men drinking and no one has called out to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no. They will not bother you.

    My kids used to count public drunks in Moscow. Sad, but true. No one ever, EVER behaved inappropriately . . . other than being, oh, passed out in the park.

    ReplyDelete